Evening gala recognizes individuals who participate in leadership level giving to the School.
Researchers from academia, government, and industry examine current challenges surrounding mass spectrometry as a drug development tool, including its status of adoption by industry and potential regulatory implications.
Forum provides opportunity to share current research and network with potential collaborators.
Tamiflu may not be as effective as once believed, according to a new international review co-authored by the School of Pharmacy's Peter Doshi, PhD.
Pharmacy residency programs across the nation learn which students will join their programs this summer.
Representatives meet with faculty and students to learn more about the School’s top ranked academic programs and opportunities for future education and research collaborations.
School of Pharmacy’s Alumni Association strives to promote and cultivate fraternity and fellowship among alumni.
Continuing education courses will prepare pharmacists and other clinical decision makers to evaluate and use comparative effectiveness research studies to make more informed health care decisions and improve patient outcomes.
Program staff partnered with Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church to offer screenings and counseling for individuals affected by high blood pressure, diabetes, and HIV.
- David Stewart Associates Dinner Celebrates School’s Donors and Friends
- CERSI Conference Spotlights Need for Mass Spectrometry in Drug Development
- SOP’s Annual Research Day Highlights Students and Trainees’ Work
- SOP Researcher Reviews Tamiflu in The BMJ: How Effective Is It?
- Fourth-Year Students Find Their “Match” in Residency Programs Nationwide
- SOP Hosts Representatives from the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- Alumni Dedication Helps Ensure Future Success for SOP Students
- PATIENTS Program Engages Community Members at Local Health Fair
- UMB Enters Five-Year, $6 Million Partnership with MedImmune
- Two SOP Faculty Members Honored with USM Board of Regents Awards
- SOP Enters New Agreement with China’s Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Maryland Poison Center Celebrates National Poison Prevention Week
- PHSR Seminar Shows Real Applications for Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Student Pharmacists Advocate in Annapolis for the Pharmacy Profession
- SOP Preceptors Provide the Guidance Students Need to Succeed
- SOP Partners with PhRMA to Publish New Medication Adherence Chartbook
- UMB’s Second Interprofessional Education Day An “Overwhelming Success”
- CERSI-Sponsored Conference Brings “Big Data” Experts to UMB
- SOP Researcher Named Associate Editor of Prestigious Medical Journal
- SOP Researcher Awarded Major Grant from National Institute on Aging
- SOP Talent Competition Highlights Student Innovation in Regulatory Science
- SOP Partners with Million Hearts to Celebrate American Heart Month
- New MS in Regulatory Science Program Welcomes Inaugural Class
- SOP Researcher’s Entrepreneurism Recognized with Phase I Innovation Grant
Copyright © 2014 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy