With highest match success rate in the country, School of Pharmacy fourth year students learn where they will spend the next year of their training.
NIH-funded study focuses on novel means of bacterial identification that could provide hospitals with a more rapid and accurate assessment of infections.
Pharmacist and business owner Cal Knowlton recognized by APhA for his contributions to the pharmacy profession.
Designation, acquired following a stringent testing process, recognizes depth and breadth of knowledge concerning poisoning situations.
Maryland Poison Center will join poison centers across the country in celebrating National Poison Prevention Week March 15-21.
Margaret Hayes, MS, leads the A Bridge to Academic Excellence mentoring program, a community service program between the School of Pharmacy and UMB's six other schools.
Study led by PHSR faculty member shows that 31 states have implemented prior authorization policies for atypical antipsychotic prescribing.
Paper from Eleanor Perfetto, PhD, reviews current PFDD activities and offers suggestions for incorporating patient input into drug development.
Interdisciplinary group will research the effectiveness of brand versus generic iron medications used to treat anemia in kidney disease patients
- April 2015
- School of Pharmacy Alumnus Receives Prestigious Remington Medal
- MPC Staff Celebrate 20 Years as Certified Specialists in Poison Information
- Maryland Poison Center Celebrates National Poison Prevention Week
- A Bridge to Excellence
- JAMA Study Examines Medicaid Oversight of Antipsychotic Use in Children
- Publication Examines Patient-focused Drug Development Efforts
- SOP Faculty Receive $1.5 Million from the FDA to Study Iron Medications
- Center for Translational Medicine Receives $1.7 Million Gift in Kind
- SOP Faculty Member Receives University Diversity Award
- Talent Competition Highlights Student Innovation in Regulatory Science
- SOP’s Eddington Elected to National Leadership Position
- Faculty Member Named Chair-elect of AACP Section
- MPC Provides Data Tracking for State’s Naloxone Administration Program
- New CE Partnership with MedChi Focuses on Physician Dispensing in Maryland
Copyright © 2014 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy