Faculty and students from the School of Pharmacy meet with state delegates and senators to advocate for important pharmacy-related legislative issues.
Top-notch preceptor sites and services allow the School of Pharmacy’s Experiential Learning Program to provide high quality learning experiences for students.
Improper use of and non-adherence to evidence-based medications remain leading causes of poor outcomes and increased health care costs for many Medicare beneficiaries with diabetes, heart failure, and COPD.
Faculty and students from all disciplines engage in innovative ethics-related scenarios designed to highlight the goals and benefits of interprofessional education.
New appointment will continue Dr. Peter Doshi’s work to build rich collaborations across the fields of health care, journalism, and law.
Dr. Linda Simoni-Wastila will use $421,000 grant to study COPD treatment in older adults with depression.
M-CERSI’s “America’s Got Regulatory Science Talent” judges award student first prize for new technology to combat worldwide counterfeit drug crisis.
Week of fun-filled activities will help educate the public about the “ABCS” of heart disease and stroke prevention.
New part-time, online graduate program designed for working professionals focuses on drug product development and regulation.
- March 2014
- UMB’s Second Interprofessional Education Day An “Overwhelming Success”
- SOP Researcher Named Associate Editor of Prestigious Medical Journal
- SOP Researcher Awarded Major Grant from National Institute on Aging
- SOP Talent Competition Highlights Student Innovation in Regulatory Science
- SOP Partners with Million Hearts to Celebrate American Heart Month
- New MS in Regulatory Science Program Welcomes Inaugural Class
- SOP Researcher’s Entrepreneurism Recognized with Phase I Innovation Grant
- Leading Psychiatric Pharmacy Society Votes SOP’s Love President-Elect
- APhA Honors Two School of Pharmacy Faculty Members with National Awards
- MPC’s Bivens Makes Poison Safety Fun for Local Students
- UMB to Launch SOP-Led Student Chapter of Toastmasters International
- SOP Researcher Receives Nearly $1 Million Funding Award from PCORI
- An Encounter With Cancer Patients and Hope
- SOP’s Pharmaceutical Research Computing Names New Director
- PHSR Professor and Chair Retires From School of Pharmacy
Copyright © 2012 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy