Paper from Eleanor Perfetto, PhD, reviews current PFDD activities and offers suggestions for incorporating patient input into drug development.
Interdisciplinary group will research the effectiveness of brand versus generic iron medications used to treat anemia in kidney disease patients
Gift of software will benefit students in the School’s Master of Science in Pharmacometrics program and aid researchers in the Center for Translational Medicine.
Outstanding Faculty Award presented during Black History Month event in recognition of volunteer work performed by pharmacy practice and science faculty member.
Winners of student regulatory science talent competition propose mobile application to help improve patient medication knowledge.
Chair-elect appointment of AACP's Council of Deans recognizes dean’s expertise and leadership in the field of pharmacy education.
Jill Morgan, PharmD, appointed to leadership role within one of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy’s newest interest groups
Tracking of patients who receive medication for treatment of opioid overdose will lead to better understanding of outcomes
To help satisfy requirements of new state law, the School’s Center for Innovative Pharmacy Solutions will provide continuing education for physicians who wish to dispense medications at their practices.
- Publication Examines Patient-focused Drug Development Efforts
- SOP Faculty Receive $1.5 Million from the FDA to Study Iron Medications
- Center for Translational Medicine Receives $1.7 Million Gift in Kind
- SOP Faculty Member Receives University Diversity Award
- Talent Competition Highlights Student Innovation in Regulatory Science
- SOP’s Eddington Elected to National Leadership Position
- Faculty Member Named Chair-elect of AACP Section
- MPC Provides Data Tracking for State’s Naloxone Administration Program
- New CE Partnership with MedChi Focuses on Physician Dispensing in Maryland
- SOP Partners with Million Hearts to Celebrate American Heart Month
- CDPP Hosts Conference to Examine Emerging Issues in FDA Law
- UMB Launches Center of Excellence to Advance Patient-Centered Research
- SOP’s Agness and Colleagues Named Maryland Health Literacy Heroes
- FDA Awards Two Grants, $1.2 Million to Center for Translational Medicine
Copyright © 2014 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy